Thursday, October 20, 2011

Clinger Update

Cpl. Maxwell Klinger from M*A*S*H
So I got the chance to meet my Stage 4 Clinger, and I'm very happy to report he's not creepy or stalker-y or anything clinger-y at all. He's not even Klinger-y! Double bonus!

In fact, he's just a sweet guy.  He missed me in the way Misty suggested in the comments - he missed talking to me. Everyone together now: *awww* 

We had a great time together, and have been texting every day since then.  He texts every day just to say hi, and we've been talking a couple times a day.  We're planning to get together again soon, and as corny as it sounds, when he said this morning that he missed me, I didn't heebie-geebie-creebie out because I kind of miss him, too.  I miss him in the way that I had an awesome time with him, and I can't wait to see him again, and it's been 3 damn days already, and I'm probably the most impatient person you'll ever meet.  I want to see him again, and I don't want to wait, but I have to, such is life, blah blah blah. 

So yeah, I kinda miss him, too.  And if that makes me the heebie-geebie-creebie inducer, well then, hand me a pair of night vision goggles cuz I'm gonna embrace it!

5 comments:

  1. It's a good thing you have experienced daters to give you advice... I am completely clueless... I am lucky that I have a giant, socially awkward, crazy person all my own to offset my quirks (that's a good word, lets go with it) and make me look semi-normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, if this one does end up being an epic fail, can I borrow that giant and awkward crazy person for a Halloween party? I promise to return in only slightly used condition. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for non-creepy!!! And also? I love being right. :D

    But seriously, good for you. I love that just getting to know you and really starting to like you butterfly feeling you get in new relationships. Good for you!! Hopefully this one's a keeper! Or at least good for some good times.

    Go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph - I'M BACK! I missed you, too :)

    Misty - Kudos to you for being right, my girl! :)

    ReplyDelete