Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I have been noun'd!

I have always wanted my name to become a noun in relation to me and my awesomeness.  You know what I mean, like "She's gave me The Haylah," (The Haylah being a kick-assey and un-fucking-believable sex move or a tough-ass-bitch take-no-shit move).  And today, my dream came true.  Today I was noun'd.

Woke up to a text from a guy friend (Mr. Tongue) that I've hooked up with in the past.  We're not dating, we've never dated, but we have had some great sex.

Mr. T: Hope I didn't wake you. BTW could really use some haylah
            right about now.
Me: You did, but that's OK, needed to get up anyhow. BTW what does
        "need some haylah" mean?
Mr. T: Well, sorry it was morning and things are usually filled with
            blood... haha in other words I needed some haylah.
            Some sweet tasting haylah.
Me: lmao Nice. I've always wanted to get to a point where my name
        was synonymous with sex!
Mr. T: Well if any name would be synonymous..your's would be it!
           haha Psst.....wanna haylah? haha I can picture it now! xerox
           is synonymous for copies. haylah is sex.

It's a proud day for me. And I'm sure Mom and Dad would be bursting with pride if I shared this news with them. In fact, maybe I should take out an announcement in the local paper. Ooh, better still, anyone got the number for Webster's?

3 comments:

  1. Well, that's better than what my name would probably mean. I'm thinking people would be like: "quit being such a Misty." Or: "Life's a Misty." Or: "Son of a Misty!" Or even: "Don't be taking out all your Mistyness on me, Misty!"

    I would much rather hear "I had the most mind numbingly fantastic Misty last night!! I still can't walk straight from the best Misty I've ever had in my life." :) So you win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol No no no, Misty. Yours will definitely be "Oooh you better watch out or I'm gonna get all MISTY on your ass!"

    ReplyDelete