Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh how I love thee...

August kicks ass. 

I have no idea what it is, but August is my month when it comes to guys and sex and relationships.  Every August I either meet a bunch of new guys or old ones pop back into my life, and sometimes both happen at once.

It's fucking awesome!

If I could send a love poem to August it would read like this:

O, August,
how I love thee...
your hot steamy days 
and sultry summer nights 
bring me waves of pleasure.

O, August,
you bring the ravenous beasts
back to my bed,
pull them to me with 
a heady scent of sex and sweat.

O, August,
you never leave me unfulfilled,
offering new life to replace the old,
better every time I take a bite,
the juices dripping down my chin.

O, August, 
how I love thee...

1 comment:

  1. August is awesome... until the end... until school begins again, and the little cherubs (demons) are back in their seats. But as for your poem, awesome, because mainly, August is just that. I'm sure she's grateful to you for the props.

    ReplyDelete